The comprehensive Transistor wiki reference; written and maintained by the players.
From the creators of Bastion, Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites you to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city. Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience, melding responsive gameplay and rich atmospheric storytelling. During the course of the adventure, you will piece together the Transistor's mysteries as you pursue its former owners.
Released in 2014 the turn-based strategy game by Supergiant Games, focuses on Red, a young singer, who has come into possession of a mysterious intelligent sword called "The Transistor". Her enemies, The Process, pursue Red and Transistor; the game combines these running free movement segments with a turn-based strategy mode that can be entered into once Red's Action Bar is filled. From this strategy mode, Red can map out moves, actions, Functions and more, executing them with super speed upon exiting planning mode.
- An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
- Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
- Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
- Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
- Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
- 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
- Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Help:Contents page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.